Duration of the cooking course: 10h00 am / 14h00 pm (4h - including lunch time)
- Professional chefs in Italian and English classes
- Lunch (you will eat what you have cooked)
- Apron and chef's hat
- Water and 2 glasses of wine
What will you learn?
- different types of bruschetta
- 3 types of fresh, classic and colored pasta: spinach and ricotta ravioli, tagliatelle and pappardelle, Bolognese sauce and other sauces
- how to serve as "real chef"
- the most famous of the desserts: the Tiramisu
Built as a "playground for every chef", where you can explore pressure cooking, steam, vacuum, overnight, concentrations, drying and smoking and learn the "secrets" of the chefs who have dedicated years to their studio. As we know when we talk about food, we never stop learning, and after two years of closed-door experimentation, we are finally ready to open the doors of our Laboratory and guide the most curious in an interesting journey into the modern kitchen.
Each course will be paired with a wine and will provide handouts with the recipes treated, but the most important thing that you will take home after every evening will be the understanding of cooking, marinating and preparations, having at your disposal professional chefs who can explain, with patience, the technical bases demonstrated, enabling the participants to be independent and to begin their own experiments with full knowledge of the facts.
An opportunity to approach the kitchen in an intelligent and informed way, in an environment where every question is legitimate and where every doubt must be dispelled.
Servizi COOKING CLASS
ATTENTION: Dates & times in this calender might be changed.