ALFA ROMEO OSSO DI SEPPIA 1959
• Year of production: 1969
• Gear Box: manual
• Engine: 1290 c.c.
• HP: 89 cv
• RPM: 6000
• Seats: n°2
• Service: Self drive hire of Alfa Romeo Duetto Osso di Seppia
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for the full day / 100 km for the half day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Price doesn't include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 per day; excess (franchise) of 20% of damage; minimum € 400.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Rediscover the authentic sensations of driving, sensations only a vintage car can give you: hearing the roar of the engine, feeling each vibration through the steering wheel and pedals through your entire body, knowing that no two curves are the same
Slow driving signifies the numerous actions one needs to put together in harmony in order to take as much out of the experience as there is on offer, a great deal. Actions which involve our feelings, sensations and emotions.
For these reasons the ‘Vintage Car Driver’ captures the pleasure of each instant behind the wheel; never choosing the fast busy route, instead he goes for the longer, less busy route, more curves and more emotions.
The ‘Vintage Car Driver’ feels every vibration through the steering wheel, taking on every challenging curve with great expectation and excitement, knowing there are no two curves alike. Each of them unique in design and elegance as nature intended.
At the same time the ‘Vintage Car Driver’ leaves behind all time measuring instruments, the chaos of the city. Appreciating each moment of his driving experience and dealing with any unexpected events with a smile. A ‘Vintage Car Driver’ lives the encounter with his vintage car as an opportunity to appreciate all that surrounds him on his journey, a scenic view, a monument, a sunset… not satisfied with the things everyone can see from a main road but venturing onto the secondary route to see hidden gems.
For these reasons, getting lost, going down the wrong road, is not so bad; sometimes only destiny can show us things we had not planned to see.
Services VINTAGE CAR
VINTAGE CAR 2020
ATTENTION: Dates & times in this calender might be changed.