Privacy & Personal data policy
- 1.1 This policy of processing personal data describes how Tikez (“Tikez”, “us”, “ours”, “we”) collects and process information about you.
- 1.2 The Personal Data Policy applies to all personal data you may give us on our website www.tikez.it
- 1.3 Tikez is responsible for your personal information collected on our website
2. Why Tikez collect your data
- 2.1 Which personal information do we collect and for which purpose?
- 2.1.1 When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about you, ex. which browser you use, which search words you use on the site, information about you smartphone or your computer. We collect these information to optimize and improve the website.
- 2.1.2 When you make a purchase through the app or website, we collect information about you, ex. name, email address, phone number and information about which products you buy, so we can deliver the product to you and according to our account obligations.
- 2.2 What is the reason for collecting information?
- 2.2.2 The collection of information as mentioned in section 2.1.1 is necessary to fulfill our agreement with you.
3. Your rights
- 3.1 To create openness about the processing of your information, we must, as data responsible, inform you about your rights.
- 3.2 The right to insight
- 3.2.1 At any time you are entitled to request, in writing, insight to which information we have registered about you, which purpose the registration serves, which categories of personal information and which receivers of the information there might be, as well as insight to where the information comes from.
- 3.2.2 You are entitled to have a copy of the personal information we process about you, handed out. If you wish to have a copy of your personal information, you must send a written request to email@example.com , along with documentation to prove that you are the person in question.
- 3.3 The right to correction
- 3.3.1 You have the right to have incorrect personal data about you corrected by us. If it comes to your attention that there are mistakes in the information we have registered about you, you are encouraged to make a written inquiry to us, so we can have the information corrected.
- 3.4 The right to be deleted
- 3.4.1 In certain situations you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us. To the extent that your data is necessary for us, ex. in order to comply with our accounting obligations, we are not required to delete your personal information.
- 3.5 The right to restrict the processing for storage
- 3.5.1 In certain circumstances you have the right to have the processing of your personal data to only consist of storage, ex. if you believe that the information we have about you are incorrect.
- 3.6 The right of data portability
- 3.6.1 You have the right to have your information handed out in a structured, commonly used and readable format and you have the right to transfer these information to another data responsible when we gather your information regarding: Purchase of a product with us, cf. section 2.1.2 That you give consent to letting us use your IP-adresse to determine your geographical position, cf. section 2.1.1 and 2.2.2.
- 3.7 The right to object
- 3.7.1 At any time you have the right to make an objection to our processing of your personal information, which we collect to improve features on the website, and the information of this, cf. section 2.1.1.
- 3.7.2 If you make an objection against the processing, we are no longer obligated to process your personal information unless we can demonstrate legal reasons to continuous processing.
- 3.8 The right to recall consent
- 3.8.1 At any time you have the right to recall the consent you have given us to use your IP-adresse to determine your geographical position, cf. section 2.2.2.
- 3.8.2 If you wish to recall your consent, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.9 The right to complain
- 3.9.1 At any time you have the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Agency of your country, about our processing of your personal information.
4. Delay of personal data
- 4.1 We save some of your personal data for longer periods to comply with legal requirements, including accounting legislation and consumer law.
- 5.1 We have completed the appropriate technical and organizational security precautions to ensure that personal information do not accidentally or illegally get destroyed, lost, changed or impaired, as well as making sure that the information do not come in the hands of unauthorized persons or gets misused.
- 5.2 Only employees who have a real need to have access to your personal information to do their job, have access to these.
6. Contact information
- 6.1 Tikez is data responsible for the personal data collected through the website.
- 6.2 If you have questions or remarks for the Personal Data Policy, please contact:
Address: Piazza Duomo, 17
25015 Desenzano (BS) Phone Number: (0039) 030 / 9142923
7. Changes in the Personal Data Policy
- 7.1 We are entitled to make changes in this Personal Data Policy at any time
- 7.2 If you do not accept the changed policy, you cannot continue the use of the website, and your personal information may be deleted.
- 8.1 This is version 1 of Tikez Personal Data Policy, dated 04th July 2019.